Saturday, November 18, 2006

Why i'm doing this

slamo 3likom

I'm thinking why I'm writing this blog? may be that every one on this plant have a blog, may be that I think that I'm more effective to represent my self and my thoughts through writing rather than orally, and I'm really have a lot of thoughts running through my head, ofcourse some of them silly but most worth thinking about.

but another question I'm still wondering about, why I'm writing it in English rather than Arabic?? It is that because I'm hardly can type Arabic on my keyboard (what a shame)!!!!!!!!, but still think that the majority of those who will be interested with it are able to handle the English. but still I hope i can make my way to type it in Arabic............





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: